SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, December 23, 2006

Mele Kaliki Maka


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good weekend at the tables.



I hope Santa brings you pots that are fat and juicy like mine!!! LOLOL!!

EDIT:

My pots ARE fat and juicy tonight! I've played two SnG's tonight. My results?? See below:















AND















I've much more than made back the $16.50 I dronked off last night.

Happy Kwanzaa, bitches!

EDIT OF EDIT:

The Christmas cheer just keep on coming. Put the kids down for a nap, fired up Stars and gave myself another nice little present:




















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my mofo. Well done. What's the secret to your success? Are you off the sauce when you're at the felt?

Best,
Parx

12/24/06, 7:33 AM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

I typically win when I'm off the sauce when I'm on the felt. Does that make sense?

Unfortunately, after those two SnGs (and 10 High Lifes) last night, I started dinking around on some $2 6-max SnGs on Full Tilt and moneyed in none of the 3 I played. Stupid beer.

Oh well, Still up about $40 for the night (won a few pennies in a cash game).

12/24/06, 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home