SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, December 10, 2006

Weekend and Gambling

I took a shot on the (fudge) Pack to beat the 49'ers at home, and it paid off. Being a Vikings fan, you have no idea how hard it was for me to root for the Packers...

I almost took a shot on the Saints to beat Dallas in Dallas, but pussed out. STUPID BRAIN.

Watched two episodes of The Family Guy tonight. It is hands down the funniest show on television (e.g. "Stone Phillips is a guy you hate until he's inside of you.").

Poker was a little better than break-even tonight. I got way ahead for awhile, gave most of it back, and then eke'd out about a $5.00 profit. At my levels, that's pretty damn good.

To all of you in Vegas right now: I wish I could've been there, but my 3 year old's pre-school Christmas concert was probably as entertaining as a 3 night stay in Vegas.

Also, I found this on T-Shirt Hell.









Click to enlarge, word.


Holla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home