SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, December 18, 2006

SnG's, Hippies and Me

What a night...

Played five $5 SnGs on PokerStars.

Here's how I finished:

9
6
4
5
1

So, for the night, I'm down $5.00.

I would call that a win after the terrible beats in the first and fourth I took, but I'm not going to bitch about it here.

Life is good, babies. Enjoy it.

Not to get all hippy on you all, but love your family; enjoy what you have; realize what you want you probably don't need; and take joy in the things that you're good at or love.

I've had a sort of spiritual/emotional/metaphysical awakening this past weekend.

Life is good, and precious, yo. And although I'm probably a hypocrite for saying 'live it to the fullest, we're here for too short a time' (I just spent 3 hours playing poker)...it's true.

Look at your wife, girlfriend, friend, relative, dog, poker blogger, favorite chair and say, "Hey. I'm glad you're a part of my life. It wouldn't be the same without you here."

And don't forget to min-raise your aces.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pokerwolf said...

And although I'm probably a hypocrite for saying 'live it to the fullest, we're here for too short a time' (I just spent 3 hours playing poker)...it's true.

Living life to the fullest means, for me, enjoying the things I'm doing and having fun. Poker qualifies.

'Nuff said.

12/19/06, 6:02 AM  
Blogger katitude said...

Well said...hear ya loud and clear :-)

12/19/06, 1:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Poker sucks.

But I have fun losing money so its all good.

12/19/06, 2:55 PM  
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Good advise!

1/1/07, 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home