SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sold?






We signed off on a purchase agreement to sell ye olde crack den yesterday. The buyers gave us asking price, but requested that we cover closing costs. Since time is of the essence, we agreed.

Buyer's inspection is this afternoon, so barring anything insane (like them finding the feces I smeared all over that walls before we left yesterday), we'll have a deal done by Friday.

Gulp. This shizzle is happening for rizzle, yo.

Damn, I gotz to get me a job, buy a big block of cheddar cheese, throw on a Packers jersey, grab a case of Milwaukee's Best (sponsor of the WSOP), some fixins to make an Old Fashioned,eat some goulash, and PAR-TAY!!

Not much poker play the past day or two, unless you count donking off one of my roommate's buy-ins while I "showed him how it's done". After 8 beers.

Sorry, B.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Packers?!?!?!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

7/20/06, 1:11 PM  
Blogger Donnie (aka Shadowtwin) said...

I love goulash. It is the ideal dish since you never really know what is in it...

I sure would like to sell my house and move closer to the city, but if the inspection would require looking into the crawlspace, that would be bad.

I've been on-line bidding on vinatge steamer trunks of late, 'cause I figure if I ever do decide to move, I want to do it with some classic style -just in case-. Alternatively, if you happen to know anyone interested in buying a modest, single-family home -with a LOT of history- just outside of the metro Phoenix area, I could give them a hell of a deal as long as they aren't too inquisitive -in which case, no they never made it to the walk-through, why do you ask?-

Just thought I would throw it out there.

7/20/06, 1:23 PM  
Blogger ragecg said...

Hey for the feces on the walls, did you use Cartmans "poop swatches" to find just the right color for each room?

7/20/06, 2:48 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

I keed about the Packers.

SKOOOOOOLLLLLL VIKINGS!!

I also have several poop swatches.

And Shadow, you're just plain UNsane. End of story.

7/20/06, 3:05 PM  
Blogger StB said...

When you want to talk football (read: anything but the NFC North), let me know.

Welcome to Dairyland.

7/20/06, 3:17 PM  
Blogger StB said...

and BTW...ghoulash?

Try making some brats and polish and getting a bow to hunt the deer in the winter ay.

7/20/06, 3:17 PM  
Blogger alabare said...

WTG on the sale! I say take the cash, screw responsibility and go play the main event. Then take the rest, hit up the roulette wheel at the Mirage and bet it all on black. ALWAYS BET ON BLACK!

7/21/06, 10:55 AM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Adam, you're either on something or onto something.

7/21/06, 11:11 AM  
Blogger alabare said...

Can't have it both ways?

7/21/06, 12:42 PM  
Blogger B said...

If by "showing me how it's done" you mean "losing all my party poker money" then I guess you would be correct.

You did regain most of the losses I suffered at your hands, and may have gained a little, but I don't remember that night very well either due to said beers. Needless to say playing drunk is not recomended if you are not anxious to part with your money.

I do have to say that you are THE master of the hammer.

7/21/06, 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home