SponsoredTweets referral badge



Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 23:51 @RamaRama: Karma's a bitch, yo. Believe me. #
  • 00:06 @RamaRama: Also, DON'T STOP/BELIEVIN'/HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEELIN' #
  • 00:10 @thisisnotapril: You're at #sxsw, and you have Journey in your head? EPIC WIN for me. #
  • 00:18 @thisisnotapril: Define "host". #
  • 00:27 @thisisnotapril: Sorry, the two are not mutually exclusive in my book. Maybe ask StB? #
  • 12:47 Holy shit have I sent out an assload of resumes today! I feel so productive! Is it time to drink yet? #
  • 12:53 @ohcaptain: Thanks for the tip. I'm guessing the same rule applies to semen? #
  • 13:33 @Easycure: I consider that permission to start tipping them back @good43 style! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home