SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 11:11 Happy St. Patty's Day. I got laid off today... #
  • 12:16 Thanks all. #
  • 14:40 @EvieMarie: Thanks. It was a BS move by management to give my accounts to the "golden boy" on staff (even tho I've sold more this year)... #
  • 14:41 @RamaRama: A) You lucky SOB. B) Happy St. Pat's Day. C) Your place hiring? #
  • 18:03 @RamaRama: Thanks, man. Actually sort of pumped. Gonna work out, write, work on the website, and look for jobs. #
  • 22:47 @genebromberg: Yep. I'm sorta giddy about sucking off the teat for once in my life and figuring out the future. #
  • 23:14 @donkeypuncher: I love Q-Tip's flow (and voice). #
  • 23:19 @genebromberg: My thoughts exactly! Spring is a time of rebirth, right? #
  • 23:20 @RamaRama: Karaoke is the mirror of one's true soul. (Yours is Journey) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home