SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, March 16, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 11:15 WAAAY to nice outside to be sitting in an office... #
  • 13:50 @RamaRama @Drizztdj:Mention the Heavy Table when you pick up a bottle of Malheur Dark Brut and pay $13 instead of $25. is.gd/nAxl #
  • 16:09 There is a New York strip steak and a baked potato on the grill in my very near future. #dinnerreport #
  • 16:20 @THE_REAL_SHAQ: Love the tweets, man. #
  • 17:57 Just bought 1000 shares of GBX on a killer tip. #
  • 18:33 @genebromberg: Dammit!! I thought my source was foolproof. I bought an ebook and everything! #
  • 18:53 @Iggylicious: I got a prescription for Chantrix, but heard it could make you suicidal. Just sayin'. If you're on it and not, then U R good. #
  • 19:08 @metsfan: One of my favorite TV series ever. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home