SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 09:49 Just traded a broken HP laptop for an iMac G3 for the boy's bedroom. #
  • 11:10 Just cracked my head hard on a pipe downstairs. I suddenly feel like John Travolta in "Phenomenon". #
  • 13:23 Just found out I'm going to be 3 1/2 hours away from @thisisnotapril in February! #
  • 13:56 @thisisnotapril: I'll be in Dallas from 2/4-7 for work. #
  • 15:54 @DeadMoneyInc: Might have to meet up for drinks! Maybe @thisisnotapril can fly her private jet in to meet us! #
  • 17:43 BIG SNOW #
  • 17:48 WTF @hodgman? He's Chatty Cathy on Twitter tonight. #
  • 18:21 @Gamblingblues @thisisnotapril: It always starts with the mouth, and then ends up in the ass. #
  • 19:57 @EVERYPOKERBLOGGERGOINGTOVEGAS: I shall be ruing the day. #
  • 20:05 Holy shit, U2 broke up??? WTF?? is.gd/aMiQ #
  • 20:59 Who likes Bon Iver? #
  • 21:08 STOP TALKING ABOUT VEGAS, MOTHERFUCKERS! #
  • 21:09 Your grandmother is on a very fixed income!!!! #
  • 21:13 OK, jealousy is getting the best of me. I get to go to Dallas in February! Yay! Wait...shit. #
  • 21:25 Time to chase some losses! #
  • 22:03 @thisisnotapril: Yeah, still. Wishing I could be there with all of you guys this weekend. #
  • 22:03 @peacecorn: What about Rev. Al Can't Hang?? #
  • 22:16 @peacecorn: LOL. Does fake internet minister count for paper signing? I'll give you a Homer/Marge wedding! #
  • 22:16 Also, I have over 1000 posts in my Google Reader queue... #
  • 22:33 @peacecorn: I should know if I'm legally ordained in one to two business days. #
  • 23:16 @metsfan: You can build a working time machine, but you can't change a flat??? Wait, you can build a working time machine. Never mind. #
  • 23:26 Why in the hell did I just start another SnG?? #
  • 23:27 @metsfan: Best. Rebuttal. Ever. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home