SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, September 07, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 14:29 @metsfan: Just thinking the same thing. Li'l hair of the dog might be good right now. #
  • 15:34 Brady getting knocked out today pretty much guarantees me notch in the "W" corner in my Fantasy League. #
  • 16:05 T.O.!!!!! TD + yards. God, I love fantasy football. I FEEL SO ALIVE!!!!! #
  • 16:37 So glad to be listening to this Matthew Sweet Japanese import (Kimi Ga Suki) than Joe Fucking Buck... #
  • 16:59 @good43: BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!! #
  • 17:51 @RamaRama: Wrote a top 10 hit at Uptown Old Chicago about a waitress named Emily. OK, the song SHOULD'VE been a top 10 hit. #
  • 18:03 @RamaRama: Was that a Brother Ali reference? wanna hear it?/here it goes/light your spirit/clear your soul. I rule. I'm drinking Busch... #
  • 18:08 @RamaRama: You're the only person I know who has watched that show. Keep drinking. #
  • 18:26 @RamaRama: *crickets*crickets* #
  • 18:45 @RamaRama, @BobbyBracelet: Was waiting for the same thing. Even though my unit COULD reach from Horicon to Mpls (hear that, ladies?).No Homo #
  • 19:10 @RamaRama @BobbyBracelet: It's a convention of whores (short for WhoreCon). It's where I live. I win. #
  • 20:11 @RamaRama: I could buy real beer/wine at the gas station today (SUNDAY). Who wins? #
  • 20:18 @RamaRama: Only reason I moved to Wisconsin from Minnesota. #
  • 20:21 Who on god's earth has a "Reggie Roby" flashback? That's like saying I had a "Rhoda Morgenstern" flashback. #
  • 20:37 SOMEBODY has a kicker complex...(yes, I had to use The Google on that one). #
  • 21:02 Mid-evening drinking music included: Mark Olson, The Bird and The Bee, Trip Shakespeare, Gary Louris, and Styx. #
  • 22:48 @Easycure: Finally, something we can agree on! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home