SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 23:45 @good43: I'm imagining @Easycure missed the speech because he was too busy touching himself to GOP pr0n: tinyurl.com/66j3ry #
  • 08:30 @metsfan: Going to the Brewers/Mets tilt tonight! #
  • 08:49 @DuggleBogey: Still riled up about that Palin speech, I take it? #
  • 10:38 Ooops. Brewers play the Padres tonight. Not the Mets. #
  • 11:38 Dante Culpepper just announced his retirement. #
  • 12:53 @bloodyp: Culpepper can now do no more harm to our collective souls. #
  • 12:54 @Iggylicious: I loved that line from Olbermann. #
  • 13:23 Just realized I tweeted myself about Culpepper instead of @RamaRama. Must still be drunk from last night... #
  • 14:11 @Gamblingblues: I just put that up on my blog: heavycritters.tumblr.com #
  • 14:31 @good43: LOL #
  • 14:31 @katitude: You're not getting all @thisisnotapril on us with the cryptic messages, are you? #
  • 15:03 Jon Stewart on McCain being a POW: "Guantanamo Bay isn't a prison camp, it's a leadership academy!" #
  • 15:43 @thisisnotapril: It gives me nightmares. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home