SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, August 25, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 19:16 How much botox has Pelosi had done? Jeez. #
  • 19:41 @Easycure: Her eyes looked like the Crypt Keeper when she did the interview with Ann Curry. Yikes. Waiting for Michelle Obama to light it up #
  • 19:43 @Easycure: LOL. #
  • 20:08 @Easycure: I didn't realize that you were wealthy enough to benefit from McCain's tax plan. Being middle class, I'll go Obama. #
  • 20:21 tinyurl.com/6mrzod #
  • 22:00 Michelle Obama fucking NAILED that. If she were in Beijing, that speech would've gotten a 10. #
  • 22:25 @Easycure: Admit it-Michelle Obama knocked that shit out of the park. Compared to the other speakers tonite (TK excluded), she was GENIUNE. #
  • 22:33 Also, I misspelled "GENUINE". Dammit. #
  • 22:34 Let the right wing craziness begin! tinyurl.com/5q5tpk #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Diana Lee and i would like to show you my personal experience with Botox.

I have suffered with migraines and neck pain for many years. Botox has given me my life back. I have arthritis in my neck and Botox is the ONLY thing that has given me relief.

Side Effects-
None…miracle drug

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Diana Lee

10/14/08, 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home