SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 16:36 @RamaRama: I may try to get down to The Herk next weekend. I'm in Mpls to draft the greatest fantasy football team known to mankind. #
  • 16:46 @RamaRama: Will do. Probably be Friday. I'm slow rollin' into town around 5pm or so. #
  • 16:56 @RamaRama: Draft is Saturday at 6pm, I believe. #
  • 17:16 @RamaRama: I'm slowing down in my geriatric state, but I could probably pick up a girl, drop her in your lap and leave...if need be. #
  • 19:16 @change100: Bon Iver rules! #
  • 22:46 @mookie99: You have SIX kids!!!!??? I am in awe of you, sir. #
  • 23:00 Sweet Niblets! Off 2 bed. C U L8tr!(the previous tweet was brought to you by BEER, Bloody P takes no responsibility for its stupidness) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home