SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 09:51 How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop? #
  • 17:33 Drinking Keystone Light and getting ready to fire up some sweet Full Tilt SnG action. Jealous much? #
  • 17:34 @Iggylicious: LOL. I'm going to be using that extensively as well. #
  • 18:13 @BobbyBracelet: I'm going to start casually throwing around "bitch ditch" at the office (hear that, ladies?). #
  • 21:47 Poker interrupted by conversation about potential divorce (not mine...yet, love you honey!) with a friend. #
  • 22:01 OK, which blogger says "The Hammer is My Penis", and did he/she or did he/she not comment on the Onion's AV section? Am I missing something? #
  • 22:18 @peacecorn: Dammit. I'm usually so on top of this stuff. #
  • 22:20 OMG: I've even SEEN Dr. Horrible. TWICE...I am so, so dumb. Please @everyoneifuckingknow, ridicule me now. #
  • 22:22 Also - stupid beer. #
  • 23:18 So, uh, anyone else see that Dr. Horrible thing? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home