SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 00:51 @iamhoff: I am here to please. Check out my hilarious drunken/falldown show at 3am. #
  • 00:52 @RamaRama: Sorry I missed your tweet. I was on the porch with a friend drinking Bud Light Lime......No homo. (I SWEAR) #
  • 01:00 Heading to bed with YOOOOOOOOOUR Minnesota Twins! in first place by 1/2 game. Can someone just contract the damn White Sox already? #
  • 09:55 Off to the Iron Ridge Fireman's Picnic for a parade and a day of mucho drinko. #
  • 12:17 Free beeer handed out from one of the floats in the parade. Score! Multiple whiskey slushes already consumed. #
  • 16:42 Keystone Light is in tha HIZZOUSE!!! Drunk by noon from the Iron Ridge Picnic. Thinking of grilling buffalo chicken breasts for dinner. #
  • 17:28 R.I.P. Isaac Hayes aka "Chef", children. #
  • 17:42 I am Poker Champ. #
  • 18:51 Listening to PE's masterpiece "It Takes a Nation of Millions..." Don't believe the hype! #
  • 19:27 From Public Enemy to Elliott Smith in three moves. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home