SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, August 09, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 00:23 @RamaRama: Isn't Lyle's a gay bar now? What with the rainbow logo and such... #
  • 00:37 Avoidance of my question by @RamaRama means that he's probably tapping his feet in the stall of Lyle's bathroom. #
  • 00:46 @RamaRama: Yeah, yeah, I know. I've had too many free happy hour chicken wings and girls riding my jock...Lyle's= No homo. #
  • 00:48 That sign out front may be the GAYEST in the Cities, though. I'm just sayin'. #
  • 01:06 @RamaRama: Touche...Wait, how do you know that sign outside The Saloon so well?? Things that make you go "HMMMM?" (c. C+C Music Factory) #
  • 01:12 @RamaRama: Yep, that'll do it. I take it all back (except the foot tapping part). #
  • 01:15 OK, before I turn in, lots of kick ass stuff including a great interview with Atmosphere on heavycritters.tumblr.com #
  • 21:25 @fouronionrings: When's the Water Polo post coming? #
  • 22:05 @fouronionrings: Ahhh. Makes sense. I think a very detailed post on women's beach volleyball is in order a la: tinyurl.com/5rlv99 #
  • 22:10 @iamhoff, Your reply: 'bout time ONE of us said it! OR, the obvious, "I"VE got a stick to put up your ass"... #
  • 22:10 @RamaRama: Yuppie... #
  • 22:26 Big ups to @poppa254, whoever the hell you are! Keep keepin' it most real, yo. #
  • 22:30 15yroldvirgin.com/ #
  • 22:32 @RamaRama: C'mon admit it, Green Mill is like the Applebee's of the Cities. Good stuff, tho. Mmmm...garlic chicken pizza. #
  • 22:41 OK, OK, I just wish I were sitting at the Uptown Green Mill right now with a Summit IPA and a kick as pizza in front of me... #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home