SponsoredTweets referral badge



Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 11:43 Twins within a half game of the Sox! Brewers are screwing the pooch against the Cubs... #
  • 12:13 Just landed a $110K deal. Celebration time tonight while helping @blako move into his new digs. #
  • 13:44 New post up at bloodyp.blogspot.com "Thanks for the Tip, Waffles!" #
  • 14:10 @DuggleBogey: Thank you,thank you. I have another show at 9pm. Don't miss it. #
  • 14:48 In honor of TripJax and GCox, I will be drinking Keystone Light with voracity this evening. #
  • 15:27 90 degrees and I've got to help my friend move. No homo. #
  • 15:43 Testing new pic on Netvibes. Pay no attention to me (as usual). #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home