SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 09:38 Happy 7th Birthday Tyrah! #
  • 12:46 Back from a long walk. Damn, it's hot. Hopefully hooking up with @lennywolf later this afternoon. #
  • 15:48 Took the kids to the aquatic center. More exercise and MILF spotting for me, good clean fun for the kids. #
  • 15:56 Starting to find more and more of my heavycritters.tumblr.com posts are being reblogged or referenced. Sweet! #
  • 17:59 Updating my Facebook page, putting stuff up on heavycritters.tumblr.com, and trying to pretend screaming kids don't exist. #
  • 19:45 Just finished reading "Fight Club" for the first time. Even though I knew how it would end (movie), it's an amazing novel. #
  • 20:03 Looking at his Twitters, I'm guessing that @taopauly is pretty fucked up. Cheers! #
  • 20:17 Ready for cake and ice cream for my girl's b-day. Then,it's Full Tilt time. God, I've missed playing online.Again, I owe @snailtrax huge... #
  • 22:07 WTF is up with Twitter? I swear to god, I'm going to Jaiku if this shit keeps happening. Way to lose your audience, dumbshits. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home