SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, July 03, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 00:09 Just downloaded Werewolph's "Feel The Laser". Mucho kick ass. #
  • 10:13 My buddy's wife should be getting ready to push a baby out right...about...NOW! #
  • 11:22 @Iggylicious: Good luck out there! #
  • 12:48 It's a girl! Adah Sue Blakely. 6 lbs. 12.5 oz and 20 inches long. Congrats to the Blakely's! #
  • 13:00 Playing Scrabble on Facebook whilst I work from the hizzouse. #
  • 14:46 Jammin' out to the new Huey Lewis tune. www.myspace.com/pineappleexpresssoundtrack #
  • 15:26 @SnailTrax: Noodling or CANOODLING? #
  • 19:40 Beat @realabstract at Scrabble earlier. Close game, but I was victorious. #
  • 22:47 Dear neighbors across the street having a fire outside: SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DRIVING PET PEEVES...FOR A HALF AN HOUR! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home