SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, August 02, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 11:21 @fouronionringsa: You still down with the sickness? Or feeling better? Nice to see you tweet. #
  • 13:15 Watching Lollapalooza Live: tinyurl.com/68slxr Thanks to @howwastheshow #
  • 13:23 To get the Lollapalooza link, you have to Google "Lollapalooza Live" and then go to the AT&T Blue Room link. #
  • 17:28 Just sold my 1984 Honda Spree. Damn, I loved that stupid thing. #
  • 19:27 @RamaRama: You're not at the same pool party as @howwastheshow, are you? #
  • 19:30 LOL. OK, different party. This one would have Lollapalooza blaring at the party. Now, git outta here and git you a lesbian! #
  • 20:06 @Mookie99: My oldest turns 13 in two weeks, so I feel ya, bruthah. #
  • 20:07 @RamaRama: That's because they can be. They're turning on both the guys and the lesbian girls. Win-Win for them. #
  • 20:09 Devotchka put on a pretty kick ass set at Lollapalooza today. #
  • 20:09 @RamaRama: I know. I knocked one up. True story (see tweet about daughter turning 13 in two weeks). #
  • 22:07 Wilco kicking my ass already at Lollapalooza. Can't believe this is all happening 2.5 hours south of me... #
  • 23:11 @RamaRama: Funny you should Tweet that. Just had that conversation with my wife. It's going to happen. #
  • 23:12 @thisisnotapril: Actually, not sure. I'll find you and hit you up with a sweet ass tweet. #
  • 23:14 @thisisnotapril: They headlined on Friday. Sorry, boo berry. #
  • 23:15 @RamaRama: Yes, I know. No more North. Been there, been shot at that. I start looking tomorrow. For realz. #
  • 23:15 OK, goodnight Twitterland. Gonna go and try to get my "land" "Twittered", ifyouknowwhatimean. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home