SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, September 01, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 19:33 Palin's teen daughter is pregnant. Inevitable GOP spin? "AT LEAST SHE ISN'T HAVING AN ABORTION!!!" Spin masters have to be hard at work. #
  • 22:21 @Easycure: I lived in St. Paul, I am good friends with St. Paul, and DENVER, YOU ARE NO ST. PAUL!!! #
  • 22:22 Seriously, looks pretty brutal in the Cities. I just got back. Some photos here: www.flickr.com/photos/s4xton/ #
  • 22:23 @RamaRama: What's the word on the street about the RNC? Or you too busy snort coke off of a stripper's ass? #
  • 22:25 @RamaRama: What's the word on the street about the RNC? Or you too busy snorting coke off of a stripper's ass? #
  • 22:38 @RamaRama:I've heard there's a lot of dumpster throwing/rolling going on. Are people THAT mad about a pregnant teen??? Sorry I missed U Fri. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home