SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, September 05, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 00:47 Wish I could've seen Mayor McCheese's speech tonight. Was at a Brewers game. They, like McCheese, were losers. #
  • 01:01 Leave it to Jon Stewart to sum up the GOP's duplicity the best: tinyurl.com/65d7wv #
  • 01:04 @metsfan: TOTALLY IN. #
  • 09:48 @DuggleBogey: LOL #
  • 13:42 @DuggleBogey: I really, really doubt it. Palin's a woman, but she's no HRC. #
  • 13:43 An HRC pick may have unified the party more initially, but once they got into the white house, there'd be tension. #
  • 18:08 @DuggleBogey: Frack you, you fracking frack. #
  • 18:54 I like that Obama emails me and knows me by name. He's a solid citizen. #
  • 18:58 @RamaRama: YOU SUCK #
  • 19:03 @RamaRama: Had the first conversation (via phone) with my future wife after leaving the Rock Bottom. Love that place. The Indy? Meh. #
  • 20:47 @RamaRama: I'll never forget that. Best ever. I mean, let's have some beers and play poker and talk about bitches next time I'm in town. #
  • 20:47 @RamaRama: And yes, pissed that you're drinking Schell's, and I'm stuck with Bud Light Lime... #
  • 21:06 @Iggylicious: The Hold Steady: Boys and Girls in America. Great album, GREAT drinkin' muzak. #
  • 23:00 @thisisnotapril: You need to talk to my wife! #
  • 23:01 @Iggylicious: YES. I'm using that one tomorrow. (Cheney's the one wearing the lipstick, right?) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home