SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, October 27, 2007

Live Blogging World Series Game 3

7:36: Whew! Made first pitch (strike).

7:37: Roster shake-up with Youk on the bench. I hope this works out.

7:38: Swinging bunt by Jacoby Ellsbury! Nobody litter for a week.

7:40: I can't believe I forgot to put on my 2004-0fficial-on-field-World-Series-cap.

I put it on, and PedRoYa hits an infield single. BOOYA!

7:43: Papi, Papi, Papi....

7:47: Manny, Manny, Manny....

7:50pm: Sinatra flies out with two on. These are the kinds of wasted opportunities that can come back and bite the Sox in the sphincter.

7:53: I have found Yeti. And he is is Ryan Silborghs.

7:59: NICE stab and heads-up play by the import! He's like saki with a glove.

8:19: Pretty uneventful game so far. Plus my kids are ALL KINDS of wound up tonight. Trick-or-Treating is tomorrow here in Small Town, USA, and they are losing they're minds with excitement. Sort of like me walking by a beer cooler, or Waffles walking by Old Country Buffet.

I keed, I keed.

8:24: God, these kids are great. This 1-2 punch of the fast rookies may catch on. FAST (pun intended).

8:25: PAPI!!! PAPI!!! PAPI!!! I love you, you balky kneed sumbitch!

8:27: Luck be a single tonight! Luck be a single tonight! Luck if you ever were a lady to begin with, Luck be a single tonight. C'mon Lowell.

8:28: The head of the Rat Pack brings in PedRoYa and Papi!

Me likey.

8:32: It looks like Manny got in around the tag. He may have gotten it on the thigh, but he looked safe to me.

8:35: Holy sushi, Batman! Red Sox up 5-0 on a DICE-K single! WTF??? This is like Julio Lugo hitting a grand slam (or a double). Like J.D. Drew hitting during the regular season! Like me dating Elisha Cuthbert!

AMAZING!

8:36: Quote from Royce Clayton (mic'd up during the game) on Dice K's single: "Yeah!!! He Ichiro!!!"

8:45: I may have to jerk off to Matsuzaka's rookie card tonight.

You think I'm kidding?

8:51: By the way, where the hell is Bill Simmons during all of this? He's been posting about the Pats and the Celtics, and hardly a peep about the Sox. He becoming an Angels fan since living in LA LA town?

9:08: Beer is kicking in.

9:28: Hot chicks live in Denver. Keep that camera rolling!!

9:38: Starting to peter out here. Game has gotten a bit boring, and I've been up since 6am. I had to get my ass to a sales training at the new job this morning, but it was worth it. Got to know a couple of the guys, and got a nice introduction to the company.

For the first time in over a year, I'm excited to go to work on Monday.

10:09: Rockies on the board. Not worried.

I've noticed that since 2004, I'm not fearful of the "inevitable" collapse of the Red Sox. They've proven they can get it done, and they are deep enough that I think a 5 run lead should hold. Before '04, it was like the end of a horror movie, where the killer comes back from the dead ONE LAST TIME to wreak havoc.

Now? Not so much.

10:11: I can't believe I've actually listened to The Ass Clown Twins for almost 3 hours. Might be time to put on some tunes.

Oh, and now it's only a four run lead. Getting a little nervous now...

10:16: The head pirate of the Black Pearl Bullpen is in.

I am knocking on every piece of wood in this house.

10:20: OH!!!! NOW I get why Lugo's in the game! Nice snag, good-field-no-hit!!!

10:24: C'MON?! NO comments on my 7:38pm post?? That's comic GOLD, Jerry, GOLD!

10:25: And yes, I do realize that was posted almost 3 hours ago...

10:32: Philip Bailey?? PHILIP BAILEY??? The guy hasn't had a hit since he ass raped Phil Collins on "Easy Lover" in the 80's. C'mon Colorado...couldn't you have dug up John Denver or something??

10:50: I watch one SNL skit, and THIS? Jebus.

10:55: It's official, Philip Bailey is the new "curse". Anyone want to rally? Bring in Philip Bailey to sing "God Bless America"...

11:12: THERE'S ONLY ONE OCTOBER, BITCHES!!!! 9-5 Sox in the 8th. I feel like Roman Polanski at a Jr. High dance!!!

11:15: Who has the better mouth vagina? Todd Helton or Kevin Youkilis?? I'm thinking Helton may have the edge here. Although Youk looks like he puts conditioner in his.

11:47: Too much beer, lost track of time. It's now the bottom of the 9th. 10-5 Sizzox. Papel-bot is in. Game over (again, knocking on wood-including my own).

11:55: That's 3-0, bitches! Humidors are for cigars, not baseballs. Sox rule all. I'm drunk and have Dice-K's japanese rookie in hand and am ready to snap one off before bed. You sweet, sweet, Asian bastard!

Good night, all. Let's close this shit out tomorrow night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't want to lay the jinx on, but I like the way things are heading tonight.

Doh - Manny just struck out.

Again.

Thank god for a well balanced order - how bout that Dice-K?

10/27/07, 10:27 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Yes, Dice-K!! Helping his own cause with a 2 run single!

10-5 now. Gotta love it!

10/27/07, 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home