SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Poker Content (Sorta)

Now for something completely different.

I'm busto Waffles-style on 'Stars. I had a "RiverStars" rant already to go, complete with swearing, conspiracy theories, etc... I never posted it.

I got coolered in a cash game (trying to build up the bankroll) and I was angry, angry, angry.

I had been playing tighter than Hillary Duff's vagina all night, and got it all in the middle with KK. Guy with pocket jacks insta-calls and hits his two-outer on the river.

Oh well. That's poker right? (Fu&# Stupid #@!!% Stars...)

Question:

Would anyone out there in bloggerland be willing to do a modest PayPal / Stars swap with me? I'm talking $10-$20 max.

Leave me a comment to let me know if you'd be up for it.




2 Comments:

Blogger NutzFirth said...

thanks for the link P

10/24/07, 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey BP -

Drop me an email at biggestron@gmail.com - I'll swap some virtual cash with you.

Biggestron

10/24/07, 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home