SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, October 27, 2007

Yay! I Did It!!


(click to embiggenate)

Donkament isn't even the word for this tournament. Early, open pushes with T6o, in hopes of a quick double up. It was frustratingly hilarious. And lots of fun. Bone Daddy sat on my left all night and we ended up heads up at the end. Good times, good times.

Thanks to Kat for hosting.

I went from bumming $20 from Biggestron a few days ago to making a profit of $103.00. That's right, folks, I only rebought ONCE. $3 to win $106? That was a pretty nice little boost to my meager bankroll.

Thanks to all who played and chatted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katitude said...

congrats!

10/27/07, 2:38 PM  
Blogger KajaPoker said...

I enjoyed donating to your stack. Especially when your KK took down 4 players at once with just top pair. What are the odds of that happening?

Well played and congrats on the new bankroll. When can we get it back?

10/27/07, 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home