SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, December 29, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 12:31 I hate that I can't watch the Vikings game here... #
  • 13:10 C'mon Vikes! #
  • 13:15 Oh snap, Houston scores! #
  • 14:25 I hate the Vikings. #
  • 14:51 @RamaRama: Why are you damning a Houston score? #
  • 14:54 Motor City Kitties? Motor City Shitties, is more like it... #
  • 15:05 Thank god for the "mute" button and A Tribe Called Quest. #
  • 15:07 VIKES PULL IT OFF #
  • 15:49 @Easycure: Break a leg! #
  • 18:29 Super drunk girl all over a K-Fed look-alike at Rock River tap. She's no Britney. #
  • 18:44 @RamaRama: Galactic Pizza? Soho? Davsnni's? I haven't lived there in 2+ years! Dammit... I need to move back. #
  • 19:21 @SnailTrax: I can't stop laughing at the new group you joined. #
  • 20:22 @RamaRama: Dinner choice? I forgot that Green Mill delivers as well... #
  • 20:24 Netvibes is getting as bad as Twitter used to be with it's "upgrades".... #
  • 20:33 Every time I see "Twins News" in my Google Reader, I always think that they've made a free-agent splash. I'm always wrong... #
  • 21:16 Need to win this SnG or I'm busto on FT. #
  • 21:17 Found kick ass houses in both Mpls AND St. Paul... #
  • 21:57 Listening to Ryan Adams' "Heartbreaker" and trying not to go busto. #
  • 23:56 @Easycure: If you run into a pile of money, I need a Macbook. I will even vote Republican! Beat THAT @thisisnotapril!!! #
  • 23:58 I should really not be risking going busto on FT by playing this SnG. Drunk... Oh well. #
  • 23:59 @thisisnotapril: I don't have that option! #
  • 00:08 I would advise anyone who enjoys the hippin' to the hoppin' and the bippin' to the boppin' to check out Jake One's "White Van Music" #
  • 00:17 @thisisnotapril: You're right. Plus, my top 10 albums of 2008 is almost done. You get one chance to guess what's #1. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home