SponsoredTweets referral badge



Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 10:39 INCHES from an accident on I-94. #
  • 17:46 @Gamblingblues: Italian Spiderman makes anything better. #
  • 19:21 "I like sharp cheddar cheese". #
  • 21:18 @RamaRama: Do you remember The Coffee Gallery just up Franklin (towards Henneping) off of Lyndale? I used to LIVE at that place. #
  • 21:24 @DeadMoneyInc: Did you get something today? #
  • 21:29 @DeadMoneyInc: Whadjya get? #
  • 21:44 @RamaRama: I think it is a hair place now. #
  • 21:49 @maigrey: You're in Chicago, right? I'm just north of Milwaukee and we gotz nuthin. A little earlier, but nothing now. #
  • 22:00 @maigrey: Wow, you guys are getting nailed. Has anyone checked on @Gamblingblues to make sure he hasn't broken a hip? #
  • 22:25 @metsfan: Did that earlier today. Ends up almost being more than the goddamn gifts... #
  • 23:29 Fucking poker. #
  • 00:02 @metsfan: Derek Lowe? Really? #
  • 00:30 @metsfan: Never been a big fan of DLowe. Always been sort of a mediocre pitcher except for 2004 playoffs. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home