SponsoredTweets referral badge



Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 15:25 In the car for 3.5 hours today. Brutal. #
  • 15:26 I love Darrell Jenkins. He really captures the essence of FB. #
  • 19:19 Hour and a half commute home. I DESERVE this Leinie's Fireside Nut Brown. DESERVE, I tell ya! #
  • 19:31 @RamaRama: My buddy called on the way home. Same deal. Gave him backstreet directions from Eagan to NE. Surprised myself that I remembered. #
  • 20:13 Why do they call it "ovaltine"? The mug is round. The jar is round. They should call it "round tine". #
  • 20:25 twitpic.com/ti13 - Winter 'Wonderland'... #
  • 20:52 @Mookie99: Yeah, and coming down harder than @Snailtrax on a donkey. #
  • 21:17 @Gamblingblues: Point well taken. #
  • 21:25 WTF, poker? Why you gotta be a hater tonight? I love you, boo. #
  • 21:32 @Katitude: We've got about 2 1/2 inches in the last hour and half. My wife gets the same, only in about 10 minutes. #
  • 21:49 @Easycure: Nice work! #
  • 21:56 @BobbyBracelet: HAHAHAHAHA. Please tell me you're making this up. #
  • 23:13 @BobbyBracelet: It sounds like something out of Ferris Bueller. #
  • 23:45 Bon soir, @Joanada1111!!! #
  • 23:54 @donkeypuncher: You're in Chicago, yes? You guys getting dumped with snow tonight? #
  • 23:59 @RamaRama: We're getting KILLED here. I'm not going to complain, either. Big snow = work from home (i.e. surf net, pr0n, etc)... #
  • 00:09 @thisisnotapril: How do you find time to keep up with 166 people on Twitter?? That's insane! #
  • 00:12 I think Ra Ra Riot might be a better Vampire Weekend. Not sure. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home