SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, December 22, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 16:11 only good part of this trip home? 12 pack of Miller Chill for $5 in Park Falls, WI #
  • 16:16 @RamaRama: I love the Chill. Driving in a blizzard? Not so much. #
  • 21:57 ATTN: MIDWEST POKER BLOGGERS: Please email me (bloodyp at hotmail dot com) if you are down for a spring classic in Milwaukee March or April #
  • 21:58 ALSO: Let me know if there are any non-tweeting poker bloggers that might be down for it. I'm going to talk to Potowatomi tomorrow. #
  • 22:19 @realdawnsummer @maigrey: I'll count you in. Trying to get a rough number to get leverage for room blocks, etc. #
  • 22:24 ATTN MIDWEST POKER BLOGGERS: Better yet, just Direct Message me here on Twitter if you're thinkging about making it in March/April. #
  • 22:38 @realdawnsummers: Kick ass! @maigrey: I believe @donkeypuncher showed interest the other day, so I'll count him as a "yes. #
  • 22:39 Going to bed after I finish this Miller Chill. No homo. #
  • 22:41 is.gd/cTwq #
  • 22:46 @thisisnotapril: It's GOOD! Like, totally pinky swear! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home