SponsoredTweets referral badge



Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 23:59 @RamaRama: We're getting KILLED here. I'm not going to complain, either. Big snow = work from home (i.e. surf net, pr0n, etc)... #
  • 00:09 @thisisnotapril: How do you find time to keep up with 166 people on Twitter?? That's insane! #
  • 00:12 I think Ra Ra Riot might be a better Vampire Weekend. Not sure. #
  • 00:17 @thisisnotapril: Yeah, I do. Still can't believe the brightkite thing, tho. I used to think I was social media guy. I bow to you!! #
  • 00:18 @thisisnotapril: compiling my "Top 5" albums of the year with commentary. Coming soon. #
  • 00:37 Um, poker? It's not me. It's you. #
  • 01:00 @DuggleBogey: This is going to be a painful break-up. I'm afraid that poker is going to get all my money, and I'll get the cat... #
  • 01:02 @peacecorn: Didn't realize how gangsta you were. Keno represent, y'allz!! #
  • 09:13 @Katitude: I am. #
  • 13:21 @maigrey @good43: Um, what's going on over there guys? #
  • 16:20 Kids xmas program tonight, then people over for drinks. #
  • 21:42 Scouring ebay and craigslist for a cheap laptop... #
  • 21:53 Uh oh...just fired up Full Tilt. This ain't gonna be good. #
  • 21:59 @good43: I feel the same about New Glarus Brewery- is.gd/cgap. RamaRama should chime in soon about Surly Brewing - is.gd/2QPo #
  • 22:01 Speaking of which: @RamaRama: Surly Growlers are going away? Uber ghey. #
  • 22:44 @good43 @RamaRama: A friend of mine says that the Sierra Nevada Christmas offering is pretty kick ass. #
  • 22:49 @good43: I wonder what he'll say about Fireside Nut Brown (Leinie's). I like it, but it's a little too carmel tasting for me. #
  • 22:54 @maigrey: Then drive 2 hours north and enjoy one with me at one of the 3000 Milwaukee dive bars! #
  • 22:55 @Katitude: I'm sad I have to end my Schlitz drinking to go to bed! Stupid early day tomorrow... I'll take a big swig for you. (No homo) #
  • 22:58 WHAAA??? Don't like beer??? Blasphemy!!! Also, there will NEVER be a WPBT Midwest. Unless you're going to schedule one. :) #
  • 23:05 @RamaRama: YES! Brilliant! Or WPBT Potawatomi (Except Twincy is way cooler than Milwaukee) #
  • 23:05 @Katitude: *Throws lamp. #
  • 23:06 @RamaRama: Yeah, Fireside's not bad. I'll look for the bock. They do pretty well with dark beers. #
  • 23:06 OK, BED. Shit. New pony name: Too Late to Tweet #
  • 23:08 @RamaRama: Maybe we should plan. We have @Gamblingblues, @donkeypuncher, @Maigrey and (I think) Grubby within spitting distance. #
  • 23:08 Also, Stb. #
  • 23:10 @RamaRama: To your question about the Pot. I know the food and bev manager there. He may be able to set us up. "Spring Classic" anyone? #
  • 23:10 @donkeypuncher: If you weren't bigger, stronger and badder than me, I'd kick your ass for that comment! #
  • 23:12 @RamaRama: Agreed. I'll check into it. We need some sort of timeline. NO ONE wants to come to MKE in the winter. April or May? #
  • 23:16 @donkeypuncher: He DOES love a good fairie. We need to do this thing. We've got enough fly-over people to have a kick ass time. #
  • 23:18 @RamaRama: OK. I think we've got more than enough people to really make this happen. Plus, I can sell the Pot on the blogger press. Really. #
  • 23:19 Dammit, you guys! I need to go to bed, but now I'm thinking about how to put this together and fleece the Pot at the same time... #
  • 23:22 OK, I'll start doing some leg work. @RamaRama: may need your help at some point. I'm thinking late April. #
  • 23:32 @RamaRama: Russ (Whiskeytown) would probably come as well. #
  • 23:33 OK, off to bed. I'll call the guy I know at the Pot tomorrow and see what I can get. Updates to come via Twitter. This is kick ass. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

true religion outlet, michael kors, air max, polo ralph lauren, nike roshe run uk, michael kors, sac vanessa bruno, converse pas cher, coach outlet, coach outlet store online, burberry pas cher, true religion outlet, nike tn, nike roshe, michael kors outlet, nike air max uk, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, nike blazer pas cher, nike air max uk, nike air force, coach purses, north face, nike free uk, north face uk, new balance, hollister pas cher, louboutin pas cher, mulberry uk, ralph lauren uk, ray ban pas cher, true religion jeans, nike free run, oakley pas cher, vans pas cher, kate spade, sac hermes, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, michael kors pas cher, ray ban uk, hogan outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max, jordan pas cher, timberland pas cher, guess pas cher, hollister uk, lululemon canada, abercrombie and fitch uk

11/18/15, 7:59 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

gucci, replica watches, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, moncler, michael kors outlet online, supra shoes, moncler, pandora uk, converse, moncler outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, vans, canada goose outlet, barbour uk, canada goose uk, thomas sabo, canada goose jackets, marc jacobs, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, moncler, barbour, coach outlet, ugg uk, wedding dresses, ugg australia, moncler outlet, canada goose, karen millen uk, ray ban, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, lancel, louis vuitton, canada goose, michael kors outlet, toms shoes, ugg, swarovski, nike air max, moncler, doudoune moncler, juicy couture outlet, hollister, montre pas cher, links of london

11/18/15, 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home