SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 18:48 Messages left for my contacts at the Pot in Milwaukee. Updates to come when I hear back. #
  • 19:18 @Gamblingblues @good43: Just killed a bottle of Schlitz "Gusto" here. Definitely a good pickup. #
  • 19:20 @DuggleBogey: I resent that comment. GO VIKES! Rooting for the Packers tonight. #
  • 20:48 Hoping that Aaron Rogers dies tonight for my fantasy team. Also hoping the Packers win. #
  • 20:49 @Easycure: Find a "sponsor" at a brew pub and you'll drink the real stuff! #
  • 20:56 @Easycure: Thank god the kids were in bed. Multiple expletives espoused... @RamaRamam: SHUT UP #
  • 20:57 If I win the 3rd place game, I'm in the fantasy money. And by money, I mean I get my buy-in back... #
  • 21:00 @RamaRama: "Dude Room"? What exactly goes on in there? Wait, I don't want to know. #
  • 21:10 Also, @RamaRama: inching towards Mpls. Just found out my old job canned their last salesperson. Hmmmm... #
  • 21:18 Boner Party may be the best blog on the web. Ever. #
  • 22:07 @Mookie: KEEP HOPE ALIVE! #
  • 22:07 @Gamblingblues: Lotion store? Think you may have found @BobbyBracelet's xmas gift(s). #
  • 22:16 I wrap presents like a retarded 4 year old... #
  • 22:43 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK #
  • 22:52 DAMN PACKERS #
  • 22:59 Bad News: Vikes don't get knocked out of 1st round of playoffs yet. Good news: I'm break even in Fantasy #
  • 23:00 And now off to the WSOP on ESPN2. #
  • 00:32 Colbert Christmas = Best Ever #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com