SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pelted

Wisconsin got creamed by snow last night. Horicon alone probably got 10 inches, with 3-6 inches more on the way.

I forgot that buying a house on a bigger lot with a usable driveway would give me more to shovel...

Oh well, at least it's helping me work off my Keystone Light gut I've developed over the past year.

_____________

As much as we got pelted by snow last night, my poker game took multiple snowballs to the junk.

I'm on a pretty bad cooler right now, and I'm not sure how to get out it. I've definitely been a losing player in February after posting modest wins in December and January.

This month however, it's like I asked a celebrity pimp for a three way with Sienna Miller and Scarlett Johansson, and LuLu Roman and Nell Carter showed up instead.

I certainly didn't take gunt shot like CC did this past week, but as far as bankrolls go, it's probably a similar percentage of downturn and for the same reason: chasing losses.

Not sure how to get out of it, except maybe to take a break, do some re-reading of Harrington and Gordon, and stop making bad plays against opponents that I don't give any credit to (even if it's credit they deserve).

This cooler has been 99% my fault and not a result of bad beats (though I've certainly had my share). So I'm not going to do any whining whatsoever.

Any tips, tricks or otherwise to help get me back to a Sienna and Scarlett state of affairs would mucho appreciado.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

I don't know what I like better about your house, the quality computer, or paneling.

2/26/07, 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home