SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 14:55 @Katitude: php? no. pCp? no. #
  • 18:01 Home. Stupid snow. Now, gotta prep for a big presentation tomorrow. #
  • 18:56 Carnitas in the slow cooker ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY. Garlic, onion, salsa, lime and salt. So easy. Smells soooo good. #
  • 19:23 @thisisnotapril: True. But my heart right now is down south. #
  • 20:20 @SnailTrax: If you see him, give him the big blue veiner for me! #
  • 21:40 WHY IS JOE THE PLUMBER STILL IN THE NEWS??? HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER AS A REPORTER (EXCEPT PLUMBING TIPS)... #
  • 21:41 @thisisnotapril: So, is this the end of the question "I can haz cheezburger?" I mean, the cat got the burger. #
  • 21:58 I think I may be in love with Erica Hill on CNN. Yowza. #
  • 22:07 @thisisnotapril: DAMMIT! I really want that to go away. Give him the damn burger next time. #
  • 22:08 Seven days left. One week, people. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home