SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 21:05 EPIC fight with wife tonight. @Gamblingblues: You have room on the couch for the next 3-6 months? #
  • 21:22 @RamaRama: I was actually considering leaving tomorrow at 6am. Plans may change, but I need to get the fuck outta here. #
  • 21:23 @RamaRama: Wait, what's the buy-in? We're in a recession, you know! #
  • 21:32 @TheLuckbox: Too. Many. Jokes...Brain. Hurting. Send. Help. #
  • 21:36 @RamaRama: Is the game tomorrow? If so, what time? Also, can I drink all of the beer in your kegerator? #
  • 21:48 @RamaRama: I can drink a LOT of beer. A LOT. #
  • 21:59 @RamaRama: That'll do. Also, I'm not kidding about leaving tomorrow early AM to get out of here. Home game time please? #
  • 22:10 @RamaRama: DM me your cell number, yo. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home