SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 18:01 @CJHoyt: I really liked Luxor. Nice, clean rooms and a soft 1/2 game. #
  • 18:09 @Gamblingblues: One can hope! Ding dong, the scrooge is dead! May he rest in peace. (And condolences to his family). #
  • 18:16 All Ann Coulter need is some duct tape and a good liberal rodgering. #
  • 18:21 Just got my email from FT with the naughty words that got me kicked off of chat. #
  • 18:44 @RamaRama: Let's get us a championship and spend money like we're the Reds! #
  • 19:01 @Gamblingblues: Soco is working! #
  • 19:03 @peacecorn: Genius! #
  • 19:19 APPLE USERS: Want a used iBook for a test drive. This seems like a good deal: Ibook g4 1.33/256mb/60gb/super drive:$275. Opinions anyone? #
  • 19:35 No one on the Apple thing? Really? #
  • 20:17 Holy sweet jebus. Is ESPN.com annoying as hell lately, or what? STOP POPPING VIDEO EVERYWHERE! #
  • 20:24 @good43: You think I should snag it? I really want to get a newer macbook, but want to make sure I'm down with the Apple first. #
  • 20:42 @good43: Thanks for the tip. I mainly want to use it surf the web/iTunes. I guess will need to expand if I get it. #
  • 20:59 I really enjoy drinking alone. #
  • 21:07 @thisisnotapril: That's what made me tweet. I wanted to literally punch my computer. #
  • 21:24 @RamaRama: Good point. #
  • 23:03 Ann Coulter vs. Al Franken: is.gd/eAX3 #
  • 23:07 Also, big ups to realabstract.blogspot.com for the link to the video. #
  • 00:17 Going to bed. Hopefully having sweet dreams of Ann Coulter reading "The Audacity of Hope" aloud to me in bed. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home