SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 10:46 I hate thinking about work on the weekends. #
  • 14:38 Currently too lazy to tweet anything interesting. #
  • 16:32 Watching an assload of videos at www.blackcabsessions.com #
  • 18:38 Early evening drinking music includes A.C. Newman, The Raveonettes, and Brother Ali. #
  • 21:06 Good god. Just checked the AZ/CAR score. Are the Cards for real?? #
  • 21:11 @Gamblingblues: The little flair with the hand didn't help either... #
  • 23:43 Wow, I don't think I've laughed more at an SNL episode in about 10 years. Nice writing, Seth Myers. #
  • 00:14 FT and every fucking board four flushing... #
  • 00:37 Um yeah. Worst luck ever on FT tonight. Seriously, since I've started playing this stupid, retarded game. Hold me. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home