SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, January 24, 2008

We Interrupt This Naval Gazing For An Announcement

I was not ever paid (or offered) one penny for the post below.

_______________________________________________


So, I saw that Otis had posted to his Twitter via "Netvibes".

Whatever. Neat. Go Otis. You're the best...

Then I actually took a look at Netvibes. And started to use it.

Neat! Go Otis! You're the best!!!!

I love it.

I had been using iGoogle as my homepage, and thought that I had entered Nirvana.

Well, Netvibes makes iGoogle look like Hannah Montana to its, well...Nirvana.

Yes, it's that's good.

The sad thing is, I can't even describe how good it is without posting a 2000 word diatribe on this pitiful blog.

Here's what I recommend:

When you have some free time at night (*cough* I mean work *cough*), go to Netvibes and play around with it. Add the things you want, delete the stock things, whatever you want to do.

I think you'll find for a one-stop-shop for all the things you check and care about (email, bloglines, twitter, any rss feed), it's pretty much the best thing out there right now.

Now I just need to figure out how to get a check paid to me for this post!

Also, Otis' REAL first name is BRAD????

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home