SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Boring Life

  • 22:54 Grrr...Seriously, why is everything sort of sucking lately? Off to bed. I pray I dream of unicorns sexing up collies. #
  • 09:21 So...cold...here... #
  • 12:16 Web surfing. Kids are watching The Little Mermaid. Heading to the wife's Dad's 65th Birthday / Packer Party @ 2pm. Still fucking cold here. #
  • 13:13 Apparently there is some sort of football contest today between the Packers and some team called (I believe) The Giants of New York. #
  • 17:10 Patriots win. When tomorrow? tinyurl.com/264twa #
  • 20:28 Packer game is actually interesting. Rooting for the Pack even tho I'm a Vikings fan. Good game so far, tho. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home