SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Biting the Apple


A friend of mine has been trying to convince me for years that Apple products are far superior, more forward looking, and more innovative than anything that the old man of the house, Microsoft, has done or can do.

I used to scoff. I LOVED my PC (with Windows). It was my friend. He only locked up on me occasionally, and even then, it was just a quick reboot. No biggie, homie. I got your back. My PC was like comfort food. So, so good.

Well, I think I may have been wrong.

For the past few years, Apple has been designing absolutely KILLER products and software that has been making Microsoft look like it may go the way of Commodore in 10 years.

Plus, the design of Apple products are so much more appealing than anything else that's out there. Remember when iPods first came out? It was almost a fucking status symbol to have those little white ear-buds hanging from your lobes.

I'll stop writing. Just read this article to glimpse what Apple has come up with for this year's Macworld.

Then go to Gizmodo to check out the rest.

Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home