SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, October 07, 2006

Wanted: Dead or Alive

So, I haven't said my .01/.02 on this whole online-gambling-is-now-illegal bullshit.

It sucks.

There. That's what I think.

Besides signing up at various places to petition, and emailing senators, I'm not sure there's much to be done in the short term. Once the dust settles, and the poker players/attorneys get a good look at the language of the law, I'm sure loopholes will be found. I hope loopholes will be found.

For now, I've pulled most of my cash from the sites I play on. I left $10 apiece on Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Noble. I'll keep playing with that money until I go busto, get banned from playing, or until the FBI shows up at my door and takes me to Guantanamo Bay to torture me into telling them how I ran a full house into quad threes for a $6 loss.

It could happen.

I'm just looking forward to being stripped naked by an angry lesbian, having a burlap sack put over my head, being forced into compromising poses for fun photo ops, and having my picture spread across the internet.

I'll bet my hits on Stat Tracker would go through the roof.

But I'm going to keep playing. If the Bush gang really has a problem with me playing .05/.10 NL poker for swings of ones of dollars at a time, let them come at me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I know you're the poker champ, sweety, now go get me a beer and make me feel like a woman.

10/7/06, 8:20 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Ahhhh, sweet, sweet Mel. Your words betray you. I know that it is Iak that you love.

If only I had a chance...

I also think that this is the work of Iak.

10/7/06, 9:38 PM  
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

LOL.

You have bigger problems you degenerate. Your online poker addiction for one. My friends in the Senate are gonna help you though. They know best right?

Laytah (yep, that one was fer you especial-like)

10/9/06, 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home