SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 13:14 @good43: Where do you work again that you are able to consume massive amounts of beer in the middle of day? And, are you hiring? #
  • 17:19 @Easycure: 55?? SCREW YOU! #
  • 17:23 @RamaRama: Same here, but that still a 23 degree swing. If it were 55 here, I'd be grilling outside. In a Speedo. #
  • 17:28 @RamaRama: There's a BAD way to be RIPPED?? Elaborate. #
  • 17:47 @RamaRama: Good luck with all THAT! I'm enjoying my third bad beer of the night. #
  • 17:57 Seriously, ANYONE have a copy of Mac OS Tiger I can borrow? I'll send it back when I'm done. Scout's honor. #
  • 18:11 BEER #dinnerreport #
  • 18:58 Someone want to send this along to @willw? is.gd/3Yv6 #
  • 20:04 @fouronionrings: You must be in heaven! #
  • 22:42 Can't believe I'm heading to bed this early on a Friday night...I'm getting old. Also, YOU DAMN KIDS GET OUT OF MY YARD! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home