SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 13:45 Listening to Delta Spirit and looking over a proposal. #
  • 17:47 I need a new job...stat. #
  • 18:26 @TheLuckbox: That was pretty damn funny. Especially the cheese line. #
  • 18:41 @TheLuckbox: This clip is great, too (thanks for making me waste the last 1/2 hour watching these!) is.gd/gJPj #
  • 18:42 @good43: Nice finish! #
  • 20:13 @fouronionrings: Screw you! (Also, how was the housewarming?) #
  • 20:16 Finally realizing that iTunes sort of sucks. #
  • 21:12 HOLY SHIT IS GOOGLE CHROME FAST. #
  • 21:28 @Gamblingblues: L. O. L. #
  • 21:45 Dude calls my AKs with 86s and flops a full house. I really hate Full Tilt. #
  • 21:49 Listening to M. Ward and trying not to go nuts. #
  • 22:18 OK, I'm now officially IN LOVE with Google Chrome. Invites to the wedding will be sent soon. #
  • 22:47 Ok. Maybe it's time to stake out on my own. Sole proprietorship started. Website bought. Wish me luck! #
  • 23:11 @thisisnotapril: Thanks. I've realized that the only good boss is yourself. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home