SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 00:00 @thisisnotapril: Seriously, stay away from guys in the band. ESPECIALLY the lead singer! I used to be one. You know better! #
  • 13:32 Too cheap to pay for Yahoo Stat Tracker. Putting my team on Facebook for the free tracker. #
  • 14:44 Find that I'm rooting for my fantasy team (Rotten Julio), more than my actual team (Vikings). Just did a fist pump when Peyton threw the TD. #
  • 15:43 Goddamn Twins. You need to WIN those games. #
  • 16:07 Oh, hello 2007 Thomas Jones... #
  • 16:23 Gonna play in a 20 point MTT on Full Tilt Poker to give me something to do while I watch my fantasy football team crash and burn... #
  • 16:26 bloodyp.blogspot.com is on the first page when Googling "showing my thong". I couldn't be more proud. #
  • 17:02 Anyone know how to install UserScripts with GreaseMonkey on Mozilla? #
  • 17:24 13 left out of 180. I'm sitting in 5th place. #
  • 17:32 @RamaRama: LOL. Just passing time while Thomas Jones screws the pooch. 2nd final table in two days, tho. Not too shabby. #
  • 17:43 Out in 4th. I got 20 Full Tilt Points!! W00T! #
  • 18:08 @RamaRama: Yes. Push! Also, are even playing fantasy football this year? #
  • 18:40 @RamaRama: I'm in two leagues as well, but only one that I care about. So that makes it a little easier. #
  • 18:51 The www.factcheck.org people must be sick of working major overtime trying to sort out all of McCain/Palin's lies and smears. #
  • 18:56 On a related note, this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt about Palin's lies about not earmarking as Gov. of AK. tinyurl.com/3j5jqp #
  • 19:54 @Easycure: Actually what's coming out EVERYWHERE is that McCain is willing to lie at any length to win, America be damned. What a patriot! #
  • 20:03 @Gamblingblues: I've heard about Marshall. Digging in deep now. Um, my parents are fundamentalist,one issue voters(abortion),GOP, so what? #
  • 20:06 Four Pinocchios for McCain for his clumsy attempt to rewrite history. tinyurl.com/6dpth7 #
  • 20:12 @Easycure: If you think WI, IA and MN are going in the McCain column, you are as confused as your candidate. #
  • 20:12 @Gamblingblues: Meant Frank MARSHALL Davis. Beer and all that... #
  • 20:43 The world prepares for the Lehman bankruptcy,but apparently our economy is "fundamentally sound". Also,Greenpan said it's worst economy ever #
  • 20:44 I officially hate fantasy football. #
  • 21:02 @Easycure: That will change. MN hasn't supported a Republican since 1972, WI since 1984. Obama is embarrassingly ahead in IA. #
  • 21:20 @good43: You are an enigma WRAPPED in a mystery, my friend. #
  • 21:55 Back from the garage. Needed some alone time. Interesting thing: tried an old 'water wing' and some 3-in-1 oil. Not too bad! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home