SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, May 16, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 08:22 8:22am on a Friday, fires everywhere! Must get the proverbial hose, or I'm hosed. #
  • 10:19 Had a brilliant idea for an internet start up last night. Now I can't remember what it was. #
  • 18:09 At daughter's school play. Feels like Waiting For Guffman. #
  • 18:27 Vomiting 100, stage 0. Go vomiting kid! #
  • 18:36 Now MY kid is sick. WTF kind of lutheran bird flu is this?? #
  • 20:11 Screw you, I like High School Musical. #
  • 21:11 We have a code red. Repeat code red. 2 month old is in the house. Change that to code brown... #
  • 21:27 heavycritters.tumblr.com is starting to take off! Today was a record day! I always knew I was totally awesome! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home