SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, May 09, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 08:31 May is "National Tavern Month". Let's Celebrate! #
  • 10:41 @thisisnotapril: I'm pretty I celebrate both on a daily basis. At the same time. #
  • 10:47 Can't get "Gone,Gone,Gone" by Trip Shakespeare out of my head. Haven't heard the song in years... #
  • 12:07 About to introduce my 4 year old to the joy that is the Atari 2600. #
  • 15:44 Having a hell of a time getting this damn Atari to work. Need a coax to female RCA adapter. Nerd alert! #
  • 18:16 On major wife tilt right now. #
  • 23:13 Twins overcome Sox in the 9th! Love the Red Sox (sorry @taopauly), but I love any win for my boys. 1st *cough* place *cough* AL central... #
  • 23:14 @fouronionrings: Well?? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home