SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, May 02, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 09:53 @good43: I think it's cute that the Cardinals have so much faith in a mediocre team.I also like that the Crew took 2 of 3 from the Cubs! ;) #
  • 09:55 At work. Listening to Iron & Wine. I am what the "man" would call a forward thinker since I am thinking about the weekend. #
  • 10:31 @good43 Cubs were picked as the team to beat. Cards will flame out. More important is that my Twins are in a 3 way tie for 2nd in AL Central #
  • 19:57 Nothing like Keystone Light on a Friday night. #
  • 20:45 @thisisnotapril: I think Kendall told Tejada what was coming... Why V is still pitching this inning is beyond me. #
  • 20:46 I hope Ned Yost burns in hell. Tonight. #
  • 21:55 Who's in for "Six Word Memoirs"?? I'll start: Getting girl pregnant changed the future #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home