SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, December 20, 2007

Holiday Greetings and Whatever


Geez, if this guy is actually going to start posting again, I should probably off my ass and put fingers to keyboard.

First off, even though you wouldn't know it from the lack of posts on this here "poker blog", I've been playing quite a bit on Full Tilt.

Naturally, my 'roll is getting huge while I'm hittin' switches and smackin' bitches on the $2.25 6-handed SnGs. Muchos hugios. Fatter than Jamie-Lynn Spears eight months from now, yo.

For a limited bankroll player like me, these things are bread and butter. It's basically a 1st place score ($5 profit), or a 2nd place score ($2 profit) every time for me. Unless, of course, I get coolered (see below).

These babies are great because you can basically fold into 3rd place, then take your sandy-tight vagina image and wreak havoc on the other two players who are scared shitless of not making the money.

Not the most exciting way to play, but it's been successful for me so far.

What else?

Oh, anyone else's kids going APE SHIT over this damn thing?


Yeah!!! That's right! It's Butterscotch!!! Isn't she cute????

A fucking fake pony that whinnies, pretends to eat carrots, and does everything a pony does except shit on the floor (look for that in v 2.0 in 2008...).

It's all my daughter can talk about, but there's no way in hell we're buying it for her, and I let her know straight up that the fat man isn't gonna have room for that bitch in his sleigh.

Oh, did I mention that it's $250? That's a lot to pay for something that will end up being a coat rack in 2 months.

Happy Holidays to you all, and if I find out that any of you bought that goddamn monstrosity above, I will hunt you down, buy you a beer, then shit down your shirt.

5 Comments:

Blogger katitude said...

Jesus. What idiot thought up that thing??

Happy holidays babes.

12/20/07, 9:31 PM  
Blogger jjok said...

red urine make me laugh

red urine goooooot.


btw, my kids want that fucking thing too. Backathahand at them.

12/21/07, 12:28 AM  
Blogger Irritable Male Syndrome said...

You leave Minneapolis, then I start having drunken, late-night home games. Coincidence?

Of course, but it's been fun. I think. I wish I remembered most of it, though.

12/21/07, 7:42 AM  
Blogger BamBam said...

Happy Holidays BP !

12/21/07, 8:34 AM  
Blogger deraz said...

خدمات عجمان – المحترف للصيانة – الامارات
صباغ رخيص فى عجمان
دهان رخيص عجمان

2/10/21, 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home