SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, May 29, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 12:19 Kids are done with school for the year. What's the over/under on how long I make it as a stay-at-home-dad? #
  • 13:22 @Easycure: Yeah, you may actually be close... #
  • 17:38 6 beers before Kindergarten Camp-Out. Many more to come. Believe me, I need them. #
  • 18:32 @RamaRama: I would call that Drunk Time. #
  • 18:37 I don't have my Dean Martin, my Stan Laurel, my Bud Abbott with me tonight to set up jokes with at this kindergarten camp-out... #
  • 18:38 And yes, I know it should be "with whom to set up jokes"... I got a 140 characters. Lighten up. Sheesh! #
  • 22:28 Tying one on at kindergarten camp out. Heading out to tp someones house. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home