SponsoredTweets referral badge



Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 14:18 @ohcaptain: Don't the Twins and the Concordia team basically have the same payroll? #
  • 14:39 @ohcaptain: Going to be an interesting year. I think the Twins pitching is there, but am a little worried about the rest. #
  • 14:56 @ohcaptain: Oh, yeah. That too. Hopefully Mauer can get in shape and stay healthy all year. Sucks that Neshek is out. #
  • 22:08 Really digging the new M. Ward joint. #
  • 22:29 @Gamblingblues: I like it quite a bit. "Fisher of Men" is a standout for me. I do hear what you're saying, tho. #
  • 22:48 @Gamblingblues? Really? That old school Johnny Cash freight train beat underneath great lyrics and melody? I'm a SUCKER for a good hook, tho #
  • 22:50 @Gamblingblues: Obviously, the album isn't as good as Post-War, but I think it will still get some heavy rotation in the P house. #
  • 22:56 @good43: Touche! #
  • 22:57 Also, to that point: "Love Bug" by the Jonas Brothers is a GREAT pop song. Sort of like "MmmmBop" back in the day. #
  • 23:02 @good43: If you mean "bitchin' pop lock dance moves", then yes, I jerk it to the Jonas Brothers. #
  • 23:04 @cardinology #contest #
  • 23:08 @good43: Catchy CAN be good, tho. Teenage Fanclub is one of my favorite bands to this day. "Songs from N. Britain" is genius (and catchy). #
  • 23:11 @good43: Teaching your kids old school Beasties and Weezer is kick ass in my book. Get him into Paul's Boutique! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home