SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, June 06, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 08:15 Waiting for coffee, craving a smoke. #
  • 11:02 There's not a lot more I can do work-wise today, and it's only 11am...Blackfin!!!! #
  • 13:31 New stuff up at heavycritters.tumblr.com #
  • 13:31 Just finished playing a rousing game of Clue Jr. I lost... #
  • 16:01 Getting ready to head outside for a massive squirt gun battle. #
  • 16:13 @fouronionrings: No worries. Have fun tonight. Long live Elvis Corinna!!! #
  • 19:31 Squirt gun war = mission accomplished. I used excellent strategery. #
  • 19:47 My daughter is now performing selections from High School Musical for the entire neighborhood. She's rockin' it. #
  • 20:51 @thisisnotapril: well, you take your "gun" and you "squirt". In my sense it's literal, in yours, probably metaphorical. ;) #
  • 21:48 @thisisnotapril: I hope you get "squirted". In a literal/metaphorical sense. I mean, if that's what you're looking for. Shutting up now. #
  • 21:58 @STB: Drinking beer in Milwaukee is better than drinking beer in Vegas. I know it's not, but whatever..I'm doing it. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home