SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, April 11, 2008

WHAT?? A REAL POST??

Not really.

I'm just not sure what to do with this space on the internets.

If anyone is still even clicking this way, you've been dominated by nothing but Twitter posts (thanks, Chilly!).

I've had a blast posting over at Heavy Critters, just because it's so easy: 1. find something I'm interested in. 2. "Share on Tumblr". 3. Add snarky comment. 4. Done.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Does anyone want to see this space turn into anything?

Poker is bad. Very bad. To you poker players: I fart in your general direction (winning poker players, anyway...).

Comments are welcome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Parx said...

I'm still checking on you here, but I haven't seen the other blog. I'll check now.

-parx

4/12/08, 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home